NEW YORK, NEW YORK, September 2022 – Martin Clearwater &Bell LLP is proud to announce that 13 Attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2022 Super Lawyers listing. Seven Partners have been selected to Super Lawyers, along with four Partners, and two Associates selected to the Rising Stars listing by Super Lawyers.
Our Partners have also been selected for inclusion in a variety of other practice areas, including:
· Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Defense: Peter T. Crean, Bruce G. Habian , Kenneth R. Larywon, Thomas Mobilia, Gregory J. Radomisli, Anthony M. Sola and Michael A. Sonkin
· Health Care: Peter T. Crean, Kenneth R. Larywon, Thomas Mobilia and Anthony M. Sola
· Personal Injury – Products: Defense: Bruce G. Habian, Thomas Mobilia, and Anthony M. Sola
· Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense: Gregory J. Radomisli
· Professional Liability: Defense: Peter T. Crean, Bruce G. Habian, Gregory J. Radomisli and Michael A. Sonkin
· Civil Rights: Gregory J. Radomisli
Partner, Samantha E. Shaw, was included for the third year in 2022 New York Metro Rising Stars listing in the area of Personal Injury: Medical Malpractice: Defense.
The Firm congratulates Partners Conrad A. Chayes, Jr., Jason F. Kaufman, Amy E. Korn, and Associates Anne-Laure Perquel and Evan R. Schnittman who were all also included in 2022 New York Metro Rising Stars in the area of Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Defense.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and inleading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.
Martin Clearwater &Bell LLP is one of the oldest and largest professional liability firms in New York, focusing on defense litigation. The Firm which has offices in Manhattan, Nassau County, Westchester County, Rochester, NY, Roseland, NJ and Stamford, CT is recognized by both the bench and bar as a leader in defense areas, and has served the professional community for over 100 years.
For more information, contact KatieLynn R. Mulligan, Marketing Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org orat (212) 471-1235