NEW YORK, NEW YORK, September 2023 – Martin Clearwater & Bell LLP is proud to announce that 14 Attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2023 Super Lawyers listing. Nine Partners have been selected to Super Lawyers, along with six Partners selected to the Rising Stars listing by Super Lawyers.
Our Partners have also been selected for inclusion in a variety of other practice areas, including:
• Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Defense: Jacqueline D. Berger, Peter T. Crean, Daniel L. Freidlin, Bruce G. Habian , Kenneth R. Larywon, Thomas Mobilia, Gregory J. Radomisli, and Michael A. Sonkin
• Health Care: Peter T. Crean, Kenneth R. Larywon and Thomas A. Mobilia
• Personal Injury – Products: Defense: Bruce G. Habian and Thomas A. Mobilia
• Appellate: Barbara D. Goldberg
• Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense: Gregory J. Radomisli
• Professional Liability: Defense: Peter T. Crean, Bruce G. Habian and Michael A. Sonkin
• Civil Rights: Gregory J. Radomisli
Partners, Conrad A. Chayes, Jr., Amy E. Korn, Evan R. Schnittman and Samantha E. Shaw were included again in 2023 New York Metro Rising Stars listing in the area of Personal Injury: Medical Malpractice: Defense.
The Firm congratulates Partners Nicole S. Barresi and Emma B. Glazer who were also included in 2023 New York Metro Rising Stars in the area of Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Defense.
Click here to download full press release