NEW YORK, NEW YORK, October 2021 – Martin Clearwater & Bell LLP is proud to announce that eight Attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2021 Super Lawyers listing. Six Partners have been selected to Super Lawyers, along with one Partner, and one Attorney selected to the Rising Stars listing by Super Lawyers.
For over 10 years, Peter T. Crean, Kenneth R. Larywon, Anthony M. Sola, Bruce G. Habian, Sean F.X. Dugan, and Gregory J. Radomisli have been selected for inclusion in New York Metro Super Lawyers under the primary practice area of Medical Malpractice Defense.
Our Partners have also been selected for inclusion in a variety of other practice areas, including:
- Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Defense: Peter T. Crean, Kenneth R. Larywon, Anthony M. Sola, Bruce G. Habian, Sean F.X. Dugan and Gregory J. Radomisli
- Health Care: Peter T. Crean, Kenneth R. Larywon and Anthony M. Sola
- Personal Injury – Products: Defense: Anthony M. Sola and Bruce G. Habian
- Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense: Gregory J. Radomisli
- Professional Liability: Defense: Peter T. Crean, Bruce G. Habian, Sean F.X. Dugan and Gregory J. Radomisli
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Sean F.X. Dugan
- Civil Rights: Gregory J. Radomisli
Partner, Samantha E. Shaw, was included for the third year in 2021 New York Metro Rising Stars listing in the area of Personal Injury: Medical Malpractice: Defense.
The Firm congratulates Associate, Alexandra E. Claus, who was included for the second year in 2021 New York Metro Rising Stars in the area of Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Defense.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.
Martin Clearwater & Bell LLP is one of the oldest and largest professional liability firms in New York, focusing on defense litigation. The Firm which has offices in Manhattan, Nassau County, Westchester County, Rochester, NY, Roseland, NJ and Stamford, CT is recognized by both the bench and bar as a leader in defense areas, and has served the professional community for over 100 years.
For more information, contact Michael C. Clarke, Esq., Managing Attorney at email@example.com or at (212) 916-0975.