FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: KatieLynn Mulligan
Tel: (212) 471-1235
MCB Congratulates Nine Attorneys on Their Selection to Super Lawyers – New York for 2020
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, December 2020 – Martin Clearwater & Bell LLP is proud to announce that nine Attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2020 Super Lawyers listing. Seven Partners have been selected to Super Lawyers, along with one Partner, and one Attorney selected to the Rising Stars listing by Super Lawyers.
For over 10 years, Peter T. Crean, Kenneth R. Larywon, Anthony M. Sola, Bruce G. Habian, Jeffrey A. Shor, Sean F.X. Dugan, and Gregory J. Radomisli have been selected for inclusion in New York Metro Super Lawyers under the primary practice area of Medical Malpractice Defense.
Our Partners have also been selected for inclusion in a variety of other practice areas, including:
- Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Defense: Peter T. Crean, Kenneth R. Larywon, Anthony M. Sola, Bruce G. Habian, Jeffrey A. Shor, Sean F.X. Dugan and Gregory J. Radomisli
- Health Care: Peter T. Crean, Kenneth R. Larywon and Anthony M. Sola
- Personal Injury – Products: Defense: Anthony M. Sola and Bruce G. Habian
- Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense: Gregory J. Radomisli
- Personal Injury – General: Defense: Jeffrey A. Shor
- Professional Liability: Defense: Peter T. Crean, Bruce G. Habian, Jeffrey A. Shor, Sean F.X. Dugan and Gregory J. Radomisli
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Sean F.X. Dugan
- Civil Rights: Gregory J. Radomisli
Partner, Samantha E. Shaw, was included for the second year in 2020 New York Metro Rising Stars listing in the area of Personal Injury: Medical Malpractice: Defense.
The Firm congratulates Associate, Alexandra E. Claus, who was selected this year for inclusion to 2020 New York Metro Rising Stars in the area of Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Defense.
“We are proud to have seven of our attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers, along with two additional attorneys recognized as Rising Stars. These honors enhance our reputation as a preeminent Medical Malpractice and Professional Liability law firm” said Patrice J. Koeneke, the Firm’s Managing Partner.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.
Martin Clearwater & Bell LLP is one of the oldest and largest professional liability firms in New York, focusing on defense litigation. The Firm which has offices in Manhattan, Nassau County, Westchester County, Rochester, NY, Roseland, NJ and Stamford, CT is recognized by both the bench and bar as a leader in defense areas, and has served the professional community for over 100 years.